Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Finishing Off

The album went off to Ian Button to be mastered yesterday. It took nearly four hours to upload, but it's arrived at its destination safely. Now, I'm finishing off an illustration project which I'll probably get done today, although I'm going to put the text in and make a PDF of it, which might take a bit of time.

I've been sitting and drawing at the table, listening to Howlin' Wolf, Destiny's Child and The Threepenny Opera, with the door open and silent birds- I think they're too hot to tweetle.

I have another small musical project to do and complete by the end of this week if possible. I overestimated my editing skills, I think, but then we only improve our skills by talking on new challenges, don't we?

Below: the illustration project, almost finished.





No comments: