Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Pelicans

Sorry I haven't posted for a while- been busy Extinction Rebelling, recording my brother, meeting Lindy Morrison and Gina Birch for lunch, meeting my other brother for lunch, wrapping up the ECDC project (last gallery day tomorrow!), helping friends, and doing the much-needed minimum amount of housework to even begin to catch up after being an artist full-time for three months. I have learned so much!

I hope the Law Enforcement Officer will come in to collect his portrait tomorrow, and I think I've even found the steel pan player- the last one to deliver.

Anyway by way of apology, here are some pelicans. They are beautiful creatures with unfortunate horrible natures. They also grunt and snort in a disconcertingly porcine way. These are from St James's Park, where their curiosity at the Extinction Rebellion die-in overcame their reticence.





















No comments: