Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Eating Crisps and Watching Magnum

It's been a productive week. On Monday I recorded the guitar parts of three songs by The Chefs, and yesterday and today James came round to play on them. Lots of concentration later, we know the two guitars will sound good together. We'll do more recording next week.

First thing this morning I went to see the Ai Wei Wei exhibition at the Design Museum. It was inspirational in its seamless incorporation of visual art and politics. The star of the show was the perfect glass construction helmet, but then I would say that wouldn't I, after what I've been drawing for the past three months.

It was odd to approach High Street Kensington from the other direction: last time, I walked up from Earl's Court in a frantic mission to buy a picture frame from Wilko, and managed to nab the very last one.

Anyway, now I'm watching Magnum and eating crisps. I should probably be eating a Magnum Classic instead.

Next time, next time.

No comments: