Monday, March 04, 2019

30th March in Brighton

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2019/02/26/celebrate-the-40th-anniversary-of-helen-mccookerybooks-recording-debut-with-brighton-punk-rockers-the-chefs/?fbclid=IwAR3ZK6HlkxabKtZc_uguFE4DdslFWiQQYU6-vDtaiitk-EEMELc0_juCIa4

I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to this gig! I have just sat and marked 23 essays; it will be a relief to tread the musical boards and have a good sing.
Big thanks to Nick Linazasoro for this article!
I think there are still some tickets left for this wizzer of a bill: Pat Fish from the Jazz Butcher, and jolly funsters Asbo Derek who make me laugh out loud with their risqué humour.
Come to Brighton for the evening!
You know it makes sense!
We might have exited the EU by then, or we might not (I sincerely hope the latter). It will be a night of commiseration or celebration depending on who and where you are.
I will be playing a solo version of The Chefs' Records and Tea as well as some songs from The Sea (2017) plus Saturday Night with the London Set (and I'll have vinyl singles with that on, for the princely sum of a fiver each) and some songs from the album-to-be which still hasn't got a name. One thing's certain: it's not going to be called 'Forty Annoying Hamsters'.
Ticket link here: https://www.wegottickets.com/event/447944

No comments: