Sunday, July 15, 2007

Socks and Oysters


My cat Charlie ate the last of my favourite socks yesterday. He drills through the washing with his nose until he unearths the sock- this is clean washing, you know- and then runs off with it to somwhere private and eats as much as he can before he gets caught.
Anyway, I thought you might like this photo. I thought this biscuit, which was handed out at High Barnet tube station, would last for ever. There was a woman looking embarrassed with a whole tray of them one evening when I came home. Most people ate theirs straight away but I didn't want to do that, because I was worried about what it might be made of, and I decided to keep it for ever. But it's faded in the sun and probably gone soggy too, so here's a photo before it goes in the bin.
It's nicely wrapped in cellophane.

No comments: