Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A hole load of sorrow

In the doctor's surgery this morning there were three elderly nuns who had obviously all decided to get ill at once. They looked fierce and unbending; one pushed in the queue in front of me, but the receptionist saw what happened and I didn't miss my turn. I dodn't even look at the nun to see if she was glaring at me, because I could guess that she was.
There was also a young woman telling off her old dad very loudly. It was difficult not to intervene; it was the sort of family argument that normally happens behind closed doors. First she was wrong; then old dad was wrong, then she was again. Hopeless, unless they both decided to compromise. Could the nuns not have intervened? I sat and read a scandal mag that was not fit to wipe the devil's bot upon.

I'm still bowled over by the trip to the uke shop; it was a lovely surprise.
Ah yes, her is the link to Paul Chong's photos from Birkenhead: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/thechongs/album/band%20pictures/index.html
I kept forgetting to do this (sorry Paul) and there are lots of other things I keep forgetting to do too. Sorry everybody.
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
I'm
falling
down
a
hole
of
Sorries

No comments: