Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Non-existent Tuesday

Tuesday didn't exist: I was in bed the whole afternoon with a migraine. Normally, I have jazzy auras and sometimes not even a headache. Yesterday's was excruciatingly painful, and the whole afternoon  it made me want to throw up. I didn't realise it was a migraine for a couple of hours because it didn't come with the usual colourful sparkles and zig zags.
Today I caught up with yesterday's missed things, then drove to Battersea Park to meet the Offsprogs. Suddenly I got loads of visual disturbances, but luckily I had medication with me and I caught it before it got me.
It was unnerving driving home though, and it was a relief to get back.
It was so nice to see them. We watched cormorants flying above us. Offsprog One says they sleep in the trees next to the lake. We saw a swan chasing ducks across the water, and a heron just standing there pretending to be a statue of a heron. They do that, you know.

No comments: