Monday, August 01, 2016

Indietracks Photos: Day Two (My Day One)

What was the point of sitting about at home on the Saturday? I hopped in the car, sat in a traffic jam for half an hour on the M1, but soon I was on a shuttle train from Butterley station to Swanwick.
I had no idea what to expect. Steampunks? Boutique festival goers? I simply wasn't prepared for such a relaxed and unpretentious couple of days. You could talk to anyone (good, because the first day I was on my own which was why I missed The Lovely Eggs and St Etienne because I was concerned about going back to my car in the middle of a field in the dark).
The pics show Chrissy Barnacle in the merch tent- I caught some of her set in the church and she sounded great but it was really hot and packed out; birds of prey; the shuttle train; an old diesel train; Vacaciones (loved their songs); a drawing that I did in the marquee (people were drawing for a download comic); the can-crushing steamroller.







No comments: