Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Stuff stuff

Bugger the endless lists of things to do! Stuff the responsibility! The pressure, the bills, the washing, the emails, the fears, the worries, the lot of it!
I've just spent 2 hours recording a song and it was FUN. I glared at the cats when they looked at me with that challenging look: "I am going to ruin your recording!'.
I left in all the imperfections as there wasn't time to fix 'em.
It is 'Gotta Have a Heart' and it's on Myspace.
It sounds like a love song but what inspired it was being badly let down by someone who thought they were virtuous who was supposed to be working with me and who pulled out for what they claimed were noble reasons. I turned it into a love song because that took the sting out of the situation.
One day I will record a posh version but common will have to do for now.
I put a photo of some red clogs from a charity shop. I have decided to photograph things rather than buy them in future, as it's cheaper and it means I will be able to pay the gas bill!
Now it's time for a sun-break, out to sniff the suburban air and listen to everybody's lawn mowers.

No comments: