Saturday, December 06, 2008

Exciting, Dangerous and Expensive Reason for Not Learning Lyrics

The clothes drier has just caught fire. I thought the toast was burning, then I realised that nobody was making toast.The kitchen was full of smoke and I couldn't work out where it was coming from.
It stings the eyes and I've had to open a window really wide even though it's cold, because the smoke is thick. I have unplugged the drier and put it in the middle of the kitchen to cool down.
Poo wot a pong.
I guess everybody in my house will be giving each other one clothes drier between all of us for Christmas, or more likely we will all walk around in damp clothes smelling faintly of wet dog. Or alternatively we could send our clothes to charity shops when they're dirty and buy a new lot while we're in there, hoping that no-one else has been up to the same mucky tricks as us!

No comments: