Sunday, December 07, 2008

Book Roundup of 2008

Here are some of the books I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this year.
I thought I would share these with you, as I know you want to be just like me.
Travel Scrabble by Margaret Drabble
Elementary Bowling by J.K. Rowling
Put Some Sauce On by Nigella Lawson
Bully Off! by Evelyn Waugh (I know, I know)
A Sojourn in Boston by Jane Austen
Ranulph the Otter by Beatrix Potter
Five Leave the Light On by Enid Blyton
My Brother Ate My Squirrel by Gerald Durrell
Victorian Chickens by Charles Dickens
Why I Hates Beer by William Shakespeare
The Vicar's Snarl by Roald Dahl
Bond Saves a Lemming by Ian Fleming

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Kill a Flea by Harper Lee

Liver's Off by Philip Roth

Zazie in a Renault by Raymond Queneau

Brother Tobias said...

'Bodice Rippling' by Rudyard Kipling

'Why Mother's Annoyed' by Sigmund Freud

'Rhyming's Not Funny' by Adriana Trigiani (well, you try it).