Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hot off the Press

I've just come back from recording at Tom's, re-recording and adding some BVs to 'It Was a Bad Day'.
I've put it up on Myspace. I'm still gonna do a bit more to it but it's changed dramatically.
Also, I'm playing at the Constitution pub in St Pancras Way tomorrow evening. Martin Stephenson's playing too.
It is free to get in.
I've just eaten 3 walnut whips for a late lunch and am now suffering from sugar fatigue, which is infinitely preferable to rat-fatigue, or ratigue as I believe it's known.
Also also, my hair is getting long and my head is hot as a result.
I can't decide whether to lop it all off, or whether to put up with it until winter, when its benefits will be apparent.
The troubles we middle-aged suburban housewives have to put up with.
Urgh.

No comments: