Saturday, January 03, 2009

Drat

I've spent liderally the whole evening trying to upload a video of Helen and the Horns on to firstly Myspace, then this blog, then AF Acoustic Collective, then Youtube, then Myspace again, twice, firstly from this Mac and then from a PC.
It's just not gonna work!
Bah!
Poo!
Merde!
Humph!
Bumph!
Grumph!
I did upload a weird demo called Slow Down on to Myspace though which is a scary song for some reason.
Reminds me of Smeg from King Kurt who couldn't be in the same room as Eleven Moustachioed Daughters by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band; he was terrified of it. My terror-song is The Laughing Policeman. I have to leave the room and come back when it's finished; I even need a helper to come and fetch me in case I come back in too early, and hear a little bit of it by accident.

No comments: