Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Betsey Trotwood Gig

I'll be spending most of today writing out the lyrics to Donald Where's Yer Troosers to sing at the end of the gig with the audience.

I had a massive nightmare last night: the promoter (even though that's me!) had put on an extra support band with about 30 people in it, and they were sound checking when we got there. There were too many of them to ask them to leave and they spread their backing vocalists and microphone stands all over the floor where the audience stands. The worst thing was, they were really good!

There are a few tickets left; I've just added a few more, and they come off sale at 12 today.

Door entry is £12 and it's cash only for door and merchandise; I haven't got a card reader, sorry.

https://www.wegottickets.com/event/556420


No comments: