Sunday, November 26, 2017

Landing Gear Engaged

I have a gig late this afternoon/early evening at the Horseshoe in Clerkenwell, and after that, one more at O'Riley's in Hull, supporting Vic Godard and Subway Sect.
Then, apart from some low-key dates, I have a lot of writing to do plus finishing the film with Gina. I have a feeling that I won't be tempted to do any more academic writing after this; sitting still is such hard work and I've just been loving playing so much.
I am planning another tour next year, and very possibly another album; I have played more than 30 different places since May and have enjoyed every second of it, even the scary bits like having the brakes of the car fail on the M6 on the way to Stockport.
Look out for more kitchen videos and concerts; not playing is boring!

No comments: