Sunday, June 16, 2013

Declaring Time

I have finished academic paper number one. Every time I looked at it it looked worse, so I decided to call it a day. I was challenging myself so much by the end that I almost turned inside out.
I still think it might be best as a Radio Two show, but I've done my best. Just have to take it into work tomorrow and convert it into a Word file to iron out some formatting glitches.
Paper two I have to disentangle from 30,000 words but I'm looking forward to that. It is more challenging still but it's a lively subject (to say the least).
the rest of today will be spent watching Wallender on catch-up, tussling with a song I'm writing, and later, watching Martin Stephenson's Stageit concert!
http://www.stageit.com/martin_stephenson_highland_trio/live_in_your_lounge_from_martin_s_hoose/24101

No comments: