Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Real


This is Carol's photo, she took it at the Mon Fio gig.
I tried to upload it fruitlessly ages ago and only tried again because I'm bored tonight. And it worked, although it didn't the last time. Emerald is doing the CD cover and she's shown me some ideas, which I really like. She's an art-genius of the first order.
Now...
I'll tell you Martin's story, since I'm here.
He did a gig the other weekend on Arran, and was joking about lookalikes in the audience. There was one woman who was the spitting image of Eddi Reader that night, and he picked her out from the crowd, along with some other lookalikes.
Later, he was walking round playing, and he went up to her and complimented her on her extreme resemblance to the Eighties pop star.
He found out the next day that it had been the real Eddi Reader, after all.

A wasp nearly came in my window. It seemed quite determined, but it's buzzed off now. Nobody's having a barbecue tonight, although they do usually. What else?
Nothing.

No comments: