Monday, February 18, 2008

Jumbled Ramblings (rambled jumblings)

I've decided to officially rename my car Prangmagnet, for yet again it has attracted a major prang and has to go to the car doctors to be fixed.
Today? Three creme eggs (3 for a quid, so of course you have to eat the lot), and a bowl of raspberries and custard (rather sour)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops are coming to Britain, and you must see them if you can. I will try to review them, because they are just the coolest and most stylish jug band in the entire world.
No music to report, although I may yet waft fragrantly up to my room and deign to bless my guitar with my elegant presence.
Yes, you guessed it, i didn't do the housework today, just ate chocolate and raspberries as above, and graciously received telephone calls from polite young whippersnappers about a courtesy car. I am not fooled, you see, for I know as soon as they've hung up they pick their noses and gob in the wastepaper basket before taking a swig of Pepsi and burping.
Got to go as I promised to lend the Mary J Blige Greatest Hits to someone.
Not as good as that Laura woman who does the songs about ghosts.

No comments: