Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Magic computer posts blogs without being asked to

Yes, it did. Thank you computer! As I was saying, it costs £5 or £3 concessions. Line-up is Shimmy Rivers, solo me, The Beautiful Valley and Grassy Noel.
I think I'll be playing in Barnet Church as part of the Barnet Street party on 4th December.
Next posting, I'll upload some photos of the Barnet chewing-gum painter's pictures, if they come out. Had to photograph them with my ancient Pentax as I couldn't borrow a digital camera, but I think they'll come out.
Such an exciting place, Barnet, with our Daily Mails tucked under our arms and our green wellingtons! (that's what they call them here, you know!)
Since I can now progrm links in html, here is Mike's and Paul's again:
Mike (partyclubdrum- man and webdesigneur extraordinaire): urban75.com
and the trombone poet, Paul: trombonepoetry.com
Will upload an old Chefs poster next posting.....

No comments: