Monday, May 22, 2006

Making a radio show

Tomorrow, Tessa Pollitt who played bass with the Slits, and the new girls, are coming to Resonance and we are going to do a broadcast. I've never done anything quite like it before and I lay awake for ages at about 5 a.m. worrying about it until I realised there's nothing I can do about it at that time in the morning.What a relief, I thought, they sent me guidelines a couple of days ago, all I've got to do is look at those guidelines they sent me and I'll be fine! So I got up, logged on,looked for the guidelines... and I'd trashed them for some reason!
Why is 50% of my brain so utterly foolish? How can I possibly succeeed in my plan to be first elected anarchist Queen of the UK or at least of our road? Why does anybody like Jack Johnson's music?
Anyway, I am sure it will be OK (probably).It's going out at 7 p.m. UK time and can be streamed from the internet www.resonancefm.com and afterwards I will be in the pub if you want to buy me a pint.

No comments: