Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fact

Fact: last night, I put together 20 tracks out of 30 I have written, so my 'ears' can listen and choose the best 15. I have timed them and I think 15 tracks would give about 45 minutes of music... I have some very short little ones that I might put on the CD if it seems to need them (they are all less than a minute long). Its going to the international ears first.I still haven't managed to catch up with the chewingumpainterman- perhaps he is lost, or perhaps he was a figment of my imagination... the Big Issue seller, Rose, believes in him too, though.
Fact: When I was a seedling, I used to do under-5s music sessions in Clapham. I couldn't afford to buy lunch and sometimes used to eat my sandwiches and knit in the snow on Clapham Common. I used to use the loos in McDonalds. Once I went in there and got locked in. I was too embarrassed to call for help, because I hadn't bought anything, so I climbed on to the toilet-roll holder and squeezed over the top of the door and ran away.Do you think they were worried in case someone had been taken ill in there? This has plagued me ever since.

No comments: