Thursday, July 04, 2024

Bodies And Limbs

Arms, legs and bodies: here they are, laid out drying and ready to be assembled when I've finished their heads. These are for the puppet theatre I'm going to make and photograph for the album cover. I have the image in my head and it's just a case of putting everything together to get there.

Yesterday, I recorded James's backing vocal for Sixties Guy. That's the very last thing. 

Afterwards I loaded in the track by the Brighton band Assistant that I'm due to remix.

So it's WimbledonFootballVoting. I'm always scared that I'll forget to vote, and it's always a relief when I have done it. These are such febrile times, and no political party represents what I want. They never have. But I am always aware that democracy is vital, and often vote tactically. If I don't do that, then I think about who will do the most for the people at the very bottom of the social hierarchy- and so often they don't vote. If they are financially secure, healthy, housed safely, have good food and decent education, then I will be happy.

Where was I?

Oh yes!



No comments: