Thursday, May 02, 2024

Elf on Phone

Hotline to Santa Claus, I believe!  It's challenging still to fit a drawing into an hour. Each time there seems to be something different to concentrate on.

I've had a social week, and a rest from recording. Tomorrow, I'll start replacing some dodgy guitar parts. I have been thinking of guest musicians; not many, again, but it's nice to have some other voices in the conversation.

I've also been having a fight with a bank about online payments not being paid, but that's too boring to write about. I think today I just needed to point out that the mundane things of life run alongside all the more exciting things, and compete for energy in a most displeasing way. Funnily enough, you can't shut an account down online. Who would have thought? It's almost as though they want to force you to keep your account with them!

Back to drawing... I'm going to end up with so many of these 'just a glance' drawings that I wonder if I should try to exhibit some of them somewhere. Or maybe sell them. I don't know. I'll just press on and see where they take me; one lot took me to the Earl's Court residency, so there may be a destination hidden around the corner. I like that idea.
 

No comments: