Friday, December 09, 2022

That's Dedication for You

I support the striking workers, and I'm travelling around the strikes... so that's a week's round trip via Newcastle and Edinburgh for the last gig of my live shows year, on the 15th of December at the lovely Glad Café in Glasgow. 

It's going to be snowing that day, too! Put your woollies on and come down early for a chat before the gig, doors open 7.30.

Howie is brilliant- we did three gigs together earlier in the year and I'm looking forward to seeing him play again. I'll throw in a bit of back catalogue Chefs and Helen and the Horns too, if you're up for that.

Great food, great music: what else could you ask for?

Tickets here and also on the door. Doors open 7.30, music starts 8.00 and finishes just after 10.

https://www.wegottickets.com/event/560486




No comments: