Thursday, October 13, 2022

Gideon Coe Plays 'Coffee and Hope'

 

Gideon Coe played Coffee and Hope again last night.

I have had some good airplay: Gary Crowley has played Beachwalk; Dexter Bentley, Andy Lewis and Robert Rotifer have played Amazonia; Wallace Dobbin has played Things Like This and Coffee and Hope. Apparently the producer Steve Lillywhite was singing its praises on Radio 365 last Saturday but it's behind a paywall and so I can't get to hear it. What a bugger that is! An actual producer.

I've almost finished sorting out this tour. Next year, I have a list of places I'd like to go back to: Ramsgate/Margate, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Birmingham, Stockton, Manchester and Liverpool. I'd like to go back to North Carolina, and I'd like to play in New York and San Francisco. I'd like to go back to Germany to play and I'd like to play in Paris. I'd like to play in Caracas, and I'd like to play in Japan.

Big dreams, small budget, medium sized person available to stow away in someone's luggage for the craic!

1 comment:

Wilky of St Albans said...

Not on the moon then? Pah! youth of today. No ambition! lol etc


(I am now singing the Higsons 'I don't want to live with monkeys' which has the line 'I'm going to live on the moon', but with 'live' substituted with 'play'. And now you are too)