Friday, February 04, 2022

Slide Rule

Life at the moment is like a slide rule. Nights are not for sleeping and daytimes have random timetables that don't fit in with what anyone else is doing.

I have been very tired and as a consequence, I'm doing everything really slowly to make sure I don't make any mistakes. I'm still getting stuff wrong but it would probably be worse if I was running at the normal speed.

Oh, I'm so looking forward to being out there gigging again. Like a lot of people, I desperately need fun. I've been finding it in nooks and crannies but I want the full-fat version!

This is the track that I sang on for Willie G, proceeds to the Good Law Project. It's actually Bandcamp Friday too, which I'd completely forgotten. Next time, next time.

https://williegibson.bandcamp.com

No comments: