Monday, May 18, 2015

Marking

I'm so tired that I can't even move. I've marked and given feedback on something like 36 songs today, and my ears are ringing. Last week I marked 49 websites, 20 one thousand word essays and 20 three thousand word essays, and there is more of the same to do this week. Then there is the data inputting, for three lots of 40, and two lots of 55 students. Then I have to re-write an academic article, apply for funding for a research project, write an academic paper for a conference in June and if I'm lucky, start recording an album. One day at a time, I think.

1 comment:

Wilky of St Albans said...

Pah! Lightweight!

Just back from Lindisfarne. Have instructed Gary in the village shop and the manager of the Manor House to get in a supply of Fentimans Ginger Beer for the end of June. Whether they remember remains to be seen