Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Yakking

Been yakking on the phone and saw my friend who I haven't seen for decades, David Webber, tucked up in his jarmas on Holby City. He starred in the panto version of Titus Andronicus that me and Dave Jago wrote music for and that was put on by the Count of Three Theatre group in the 1980s.
I also missed Helen and the Horns being mentioned on Danny Baker's 1980s show on BBC4; I will have to forgive him for saying that I sounded like Maddy Prior on speed when I was in The Chefs, and watch it on iPlayer tomoz.
It's been all go, tonight.

2 comments:

Wilky of St Albans said...

I was wondering if you saw that. I admit my jaw slightly dropped, as in the context in which it was mentioned he (Mark Ellen) could have pulled any name out of the hat. Lasting impression must have been made I guess. Go You!

Helen McCookerybook said...

Thanks Wilky!