Monday, May 30, 2011

M-m-more M-m-marking

I wish I had some chocolate, might do a chocolate run.
Wilky, don't forget to report back on The Nightingales!
Two more pieces of work to do.
I imagine a huge bird with massive white wings taking off into outer space... me, at the end of term; brain free of edu-rules and bureaucracy, bags under eyes receding to normal proportion, hunched up stressed body unfurling as sitting-shape no longer constant, backs of hands free from emergency scribbles.
Bring it on!

1 comment:

Wilky of St Albans said...

There will be a full report later, but absolutely sublime. Robert Lloyd looks no older than when I last saw about 30 years ago. They didn't play their hits, and sure, it verged on krautrock at times, but so glad I went. Made up for watching Reading lose 4-2 in the afternoon