Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Desperado Housewives Are Go!

We have two gigs planned, on 6th and 14th October, a new member, Eliza P, and lots of excitement buzzing.. see us on www.myspace.com/desperadohousewives and invite us to be your Myspace Friends if you are a Myspacee.
I'm a bit worried as my songs aren't strictly funny, but I'm content to be the Ernie Wise to the three Eric Morecambes- somebody's got to do it!
I will look funny anyway as I will be wearing the lilac chiffon dres MArtin brought back fro Australia for me- pure Mike Leigh. All I will need is a cocktail made from Blue Curacao (or a fake one as I don't drink) with an umbrella and a cherry on a cocktail stick, and I'll look the part. A knobbly hairdo as well perhaps. Mmm! Delish seventies chic! Pass me a slice of Black Forest Gateau!
I was eating gateau
In me bateau
Sailing down the Thames
A giant fish
Smashed the dish
And I haven't been the same
Since.

No comments: