Monday, October 06, 2008

Basket

One of the weekend papers, I can't remember which, does a feature on stars' shopping baskets, which comments on the healthiness or not-healthiness of what's within.
I'm sure they just make it up!
Well, in an absence of an invitation to divulge my own buying habits, here is the McCookerybook diet for today. This is what really was in my wire basket, mostly because of what was on special offer:
Giant White Bap, filled with Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and Mango
and
Bleach'n'Catfood Dipping Sauce

Yum! Can't wait!
Betcha wanta come round mine for lunch! Bring a bottle of Nail Polish Remover to wash it all down with!

Actually I should be bigging up the CD which is officially out today but I can't remember how to program a link. I've got Mike Slocombe's book on my lap, and I'll do it later.

Also: Get well soon Joby. I liked your missive about the Carry On Hospital experience, which managed to be both funny and not funny at the same time. How I wish we had some recordings of Joby and the Hooligans! Do you think they recorded that live broadcast we did for Radio Falmer where to dog took such an exception to Steve and his ukelele?

No comments: