Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busybusybusy

I've just got back from Edinburgh, where I marched up and down Salisbury Crags with all the other weirdos and bought an amazing red and green tartan dress from Armstrongs, the vintage clothiers. It's so disgusting, it's totally camp and should be worn as a weapon only.
Now I'm clearing up loose ends before a breakfast meeting with Rob about the CD and then a drive up to Dumfries for the Guitar Weeknd that Martin runs with Gary from the Daintees and another tutor, Brian, who runs a guitar shop in Newcastle.
Then there's a gap... hardly any gigs, no recording planned although I have lots of new songs.
I'd love to play a festival this year but I don't know whether that will be on the cards. I'm crap at networking, I know I am.
I will turn into a spider and start spinning a web, right now.

No comments: