Friday, April 18, 2008

Glasgow Train

Just got back from Tom's via the car repairer's that I got the wrong bus to, and had to walk for ages with my guitar upon my back. My car is so happy though, it was worth it. It's out the front now, grinning all over its radiator. Bless!
The CD master is compiled, and I recorded two songs as well; I've put one of them on Myspace and I'm saving the other for later- I think I'll get Paul to put some soprano sax on it.
Tom was encouraging me to play piano so perhaps that could be my summer project. Along with learning the accordion (my summer project that doesn't happen, any summer)
I've been offered a space to run an acoustic night in Dalston which I'd love to do but I have some loose ends to tie up first.
I have also been doing a bit of selfadmiring (sort of) listening to Megane's mix of The Word is Goodbye
It's so good- I always wished I was a Disco Diva and it took a Japanese imagination to do it!

No comments: