Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Songbird 2, this Saturday

28 Harrison Street- The Harrison Bar's the place to be this Saturday- John Hegley and the Popticians (a very rare treat) and lot of other music and poetry.
Last one was great, and this one will be too.
Come and witness my one-off performance of the song I wrote for Diana- and sing along with the most unusual backing vocal since Rubber Bullets by 10cc (the exercise yard, the exercise yard). See previous posting, should you wish to learn in advance!
Free parking. Everyone pays to get in (3 and 4 pounds) so everyone gets paid for playing. Please buy drinks- manager of venue needs revenue for us to contnue there and it's a fab venue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helen, I just found your site and I thought I'd say hello. I remember the Chefs very well from days long past in Brighton. I used to play bass myself, very badly, in a band called Twist & Shout. We were friends with The Same and supported them a few times.

I'd dearly love to come to your gig but as I currently live in North Devon that may be a little tricky. Best of luck with it anyway.