Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rabbits and gigs

It's the first of the month, and if you say Rabbits, I've heard you get unlimited good luck!
BJ is posting the pedal steel files today, and he's going off to record with Davey Spillane, the piper. Also, the Helen and the Horn Peels sessions are online at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/artists/h/helenandthehorns/ Sad to see such a real-looking picture of John Peel.
There's on Chefs session on the site too- I don't know if they plan to digitise any others.

I have some gigs-

22nd March at The Macbeth in Hoxton (£3)- I'm on at 8.45 and playing a 45 minute set which will be great as I have lots of new songs to play. Full address later...
1st April at the Carnaervon Castle in Camden Lock, (£5)- I'm on at 7.10
7th May at the Hope and Anchor, 207 Upper Street, Islington (£5/£4.50)- I'm on at 9.20
19th May at the Red Room, at the Comedy Pub, 7 Oxendon Street, Piccadilly Circus (£5.00)- I'm on at 8.00 p.m.

Nuff for now....

No comments: