Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Christmas Disaster Night

Every year there is one. I won't describe the earlier part, which was partly rescued simply by deciding to go completely acoustic (thank you to the guy who lent me his guitar!). I bagged an early slot so I could go to a party that I really wanted to go to, sorted out the route, and then discovered that all the trains were either cancelled or not stopping where the party was at, and I went home with my party tail between my legs.
I have watched very little TV this year because of finishing off so much research, but last night had to resort to watching re-runs of Glaswegian cop-shows that I had already seen in the 1990s, and listen to drunken Hooray Henries out on their Christmas boozefest bellowing on their way down the street outside.
The Carpetright ad gets really wearing on multiple hearings.

No comments: