Monday, December 12, 2011

Watershed on Wednesday

If you're coming to the Watershed Cafe in Newport Pagnell on Wednesday (can you come Foolish Girl?) feel free to learn the backing vocals to the Christmas Queen. It's there on the player }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Then I will have to sing it. I can never remember the words but I am trying to, right now.
Acton Bell and the Naked Poet will be there too and it is going to be just as much fun as the last time we all played there!
It is a brilliant place worth coming to for the vintage video games alone.

3 comments:

foolish girl said...

i will try, what time are you on? x

Helen McCookerybook said...

Think it starts at about 9 and its about 2 quid (or 3?) to get in x

foolish girl said...

helen
I've had a look and can see the car park is handy. I'll be in the car, I hope the Naked Poet puts some clothes on, it's Brass Monkey 's out there. Looking forward to seeing you and Amy x