Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Good Morning Blogsters!

Here is a link to Caroline Coon's piece about the symposium I spoke at two weeks ago on Friday
http://www.carolinecoon.com/news.htm
I picked up the Green Goddess from LA Strings this morning, and she is playing beautifully, all ready for my gig in Dalston on Saturday 9see below). I do hope I have not caught Offsprog Two's deadly cold. There are rumblings in my throat....
Le soleil brille, die sonne schient, all is beautiful; I am growing courgettes, potatoes, peas, carrots, raspberries, strawberries, thyme, rosemary, chives,  parsley, bay, and would also have mulberries but the dry spell put paid to them, which is a shame as I was hoping to attract the blackbird into the garden (it sings on the chimney pot).
Looks like Helen and the Horns will be supporting The Daintees at the Jazz Cafe on the 16th September.

No comments: