Thursday, November 08, 2007

Funioldweek

Bloody hell, it's Thursday already. Last time I looked it was Sunday!
Did a gig last night at Songbird with MArtin Stephenson who flew all the way down from Inverness for the evening, playing some songs that we've written together mainly via email. Our set was short, as such long-distance collaboration is a little slow-paced. But it was really good fun to play with another guitarist, and we will do more, I am sure.
Stefan from Bendi seems to really like the Christmas music (phew!) so that's great. What else?
I haven't written any songs for a while, cos the Christmas foursome borrowed a little on my creative credit card. Friday's house gig with Mike Wexler has been cancelled but there will be another closer to Christmas.
My next one's in a couple of week's time in Tufnell Park, towards the end of Jury Service.
Gonna have fun selecting a wardrobe for that!

No comments: