Sunday, July 23, 2006

This Week

This Week I'm going to Scotland to visit my McParents, McMum (female) and McDad (male) and may not have the opportunity to dress in my Blog-persona (bit like wearing drag). So here's my week-at-a-glance with Monday and Tuesday missing, because they are for recovering from the weekend, aren't they!
Wednesday: at the London College of Printing, Elephant and Castle, 'Handing Down the Memory Cloth', an activity day, based on fanzines. I have contributed a page to this project, which is about handing down knowledge about crafts.
Thursday: Offline, at Jamm. 'It Hugs Back'are playing. I haven't seen them yet, but it's my friend Matt Sims' band and he's a brilliant musician. Go and see- it's free!Details at urban75.com and click on Offline
Friday: pour out the Pimms and listen to Sideband, and Me!! on Scaledown, broadcast on Resonance, at 4.30. Streamed live on resonancefm.com or broadcast on 104.4 fm
Details at theorchestrapit.com

1 comment:

urban75 said...

Helen!

Thanks for coming down to Offline tonight, and apols for not chatting to you much - but you seemed engrossed in conversations elsewhere!

I loved the bands tonight, and Robert Newman was brilliant!

But now I'm more than a little tipsy, so bed beckons.

See you soon!

Mike x