Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cooling service

I bet no other blog writer is doing this- providing a cooling service for those who read it.
I'm going to talk about ice- those big ice hotels in Sweden, where you lie on ice beds in ice rooms, while it snows outside, the cold wind whistling across the freezing landscape. Fridges, misting with cold air, full of chilled beer and vanilla ice cream (the sort with the little black bits in). A big jug of cold water with icecubes chinking in the top, all for you!!!
More cooling in a minute... just done a page for a comic book thing that's going to happen at the Elephant and Castle (twinned with Haut-Barnet) and I'll have to post the details tomorrow- I lost my site for a couple of days as I hadn't paid the bill (oops) and I'm disorientated. Lost my gig in Edinburgh on 8th September as the promoter has lost his venue (whole lotta losin' goin' on) but possibly gained a gig at the 12-Bar. Been in the studio today- it was so hot (oops) I played it cool (phew) and couldn't get stressed about playing guitar and did some good stuff and recorded a new song although I didn't mean to. Gina's coming to play bass on Thursday.
Hoping to tour in the autumn, when its...COLD!!!
Sorry, but I'm not a hippy. If I was, I'd say 'Chill'.

No comments: