Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Recalibration

Something we all have to get used to: things changing all the time. Thanks to Boris Johnson, the Austrian Government has banned flights from the UK. We were/are supposed to be playing there in July. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed. I almost bought the flight tickets last week, but was waiting to see if it was three gigs or two. I am trying to give up being annoyed with the Government. It's an utter waste of time and energy engaging with mass psychopathy, especially when it's been voted for. They will all destroy each other in time, because psychopaths only care about themselves and regard anyone who isn't them to be an inferior being. I just hope the destruction of other people's lives stops sooner rather than later. I know that sounds trite under the circumstances, but I can't express in words the disgust and anger that I feel.


No comments: