Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Looking Forward To Tomorrow

 I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. Wednesdays are music days and I have songs to write.

I haven't been sleeping.  A friend is in an induced coma. 

I feel as though I need to think about them to keep them going. Isn't that silly? I can't help it. There's that sort of love for people that isn't romantic at all, but is to do with looking forward to seeing a person, even if you haven't seen them for ages. They are part of your peoplescape, and part of lots of other people's lives too. You've been through things with them, and have a shared past and you hope a shared future too.

It's not the sort of thing you can write a song about, but writing songs about other things will be good therapy.

Meanwhile, I am sending all the positive vibes I possibly can, both in waking hours and in sleeping hours.

1 comment:

Wilky of St Albans said...

Heck, you're on form today!

Years ago I read the comment, referring to pain, that 'it's a nice pain, like being sat on by a fat person you love'. I'm always reminded of that when I'm trying to describe the way I relate to someone special.