Saturday, September 07, 2019

Photo from the Country Soul Sessions

This is by the amazing Steven Tagg Randall, who also films the nights.

I have taken a pharmacy's worth of Paracetamol this morning because of the necessity of getting out and demonstrating this afternoon. It's one of those things which I will regret if I don't do.

There have been some fantastic speeches by Labour MPs this week sticking up for people who the Tories have tried to destroy.
I felt proud to be a member of the Labour Party, something I can't always say but I have felt it this week. That's you, Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi and Jess Phillips. Thank you for your honesty and for the care you have for other people and bravery in sticking up for them in the middle of a mud bath of vanity and corruption.

Seems a bit 'vanity' to post a pic of myself after saying that, so I'll wait till later.

No comments: