Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Coda

The rumblings of a few postings earlier this week are because a shop assistant in a local shop said that the Mayor of London should be taken out and shot, within earshot (ha) of one of my daughters.
I have complained about this to their head office and received a reply, but the reply wasn't sincere enough to make me ever go there again. The shop? Rymans.
People seem to have turned themselves inside out to show what is inside them, and what is inside some people at the moment is very dark and grim.
It's not new. I've even been told that I shouldn't be entitled to a Housing Association flat in London because I come from Newcastle. This sort of hatred is so disturbing because it seems to run through people's veins, bypassing their brains. At the moment, it's torturing me constantly.

No comments: