Saturday, March 30, 2019

Gig Tonight at Latest Music Bar, Brighton

I'll be playing from 8 till 8.45, songs from the forthcoming album which I have been working on, (currently being recorded with Ian Button), and also some songs from the past which I'm hoping to remember the lyrics of after a late night back from Liverpool. Thanks to everyone who came, Doc'n'Roll for organising, Kirsty and Amy and it was lovely to see you, Holly Tessler and Sara Cohen.
I sat and watched the ferry cross the Mersey, and also the big guy who drew in from the Isle of Man with three kicking feet going round in circles. It reminds me of that Boy Scout thing, where if you stand a big group of people closely together in a circle all facing the same way, and someone shouts 'Sit!', you all end up perched on each other knees, perfectly balanced.
Actually, it doesn't really, come to think of it.

Asbo Derek are also playing and I know they have been recording new stuff so I'm really looking forward to that, and the Pat Fish, the Jazz Butcher. Everything finishes at 11 so you can go for a romantic walk along the seafront afterwards, if you are so inclined.



No comments: