Sunday, October 21, 2018

Upcoming Gigs

I have a few gigs in London coming up: Tuesday at the Horse and Stables in Lambeth (which is the first gig at which there will be singles for sale), the following Sunday at the Harrison with the Desperado Housewives, where I will be playing new songs and songs from the crusty old archive, and this one in November too, where I might even dust off a cowboy or a skiffle song.

I decided to take a bit of time out from travelling because we have the film to promote for the rest of this year too, but there will be a tour next year which I am just in the process of setting up.
Being a DIY-er, these things take a lot of time and energy, but sunny days like this one are a big help, and so is the brilliant community of promoters, musicians and people who come to gigs at the level which I am playing.
It's great being in the audience too as a punter, and seeing the wealth of different bands and artists out there.
I just love this life.
Photo on poster by Suzi Corker


No comments: