1. Perch coffee safely on chair next to me as I work.
3. Coffee spills (entire cup) on to chair, rug covering chair, white linen shirt worn to enhance gravitas plus all other clothes, beige chair cushion.
4. Coffee spills all over floor in trail to washing machine as rug has not absorbed it.
5. Shower unintentionally taken when trying to fill bucket to soak rug (fully clothed in clean clothes, see 3 above) because Offsprog Two has been using the high level shower attachment and has not swung lever to bath setting.
6. TV remote control given a thorough two-hour soaking in bucket with rug in attempt to remove coffee stains from rug.
Did I get up too early this morning?