Thursday, April 16, 2015

Gigaroos

After a few weeks off, I'm back gigging again. On Sunday I'm heading down to Brighton to support Lesley Woods, formerly guitarist and vocalist of The Au Pairs, at The Prince Albert. I think Lesley will have a band; the gig starts early, at 8.30. I love The Prince Albert and I'm really looking forward to it.
Then on Monday, Club Artyfartle 2 happens at The Boogaloo. I have invited Johny Brown (of The Band of Holy Joy), Mikey Georgeson (of David Devant and his Spirit Wife), Gina Birch (of The Raincoats) and Katy Carr all to share some of their new songs in a very informal setting. Emerald Em will be doing an art workshop as well. I don't know what to expect- do you?
It starts at 8.30; be there or be Halifax.

1 comment:

Georgie Girl said...

"IT'S OBVIOUS" Au Pairs 45 was brill!