2. Entering online competitions.
3. Looking deep within the blogosphere until I find something so horrid I have to stop.
4. Reading the sports pages of yesterdays newspaper even though I am not interested in sport.
5. Trying to tune the piano by thought-waves alone.
6. Making a virtual selection of library books that I won't draw out when I am better.
7. Assembling inedible dishes for tea from the rancid contents of the fridge (imagination only).
8. Going upstairs in search of interesting things to do.
9. Going back downstairs, ditto.
10. Writing pointless lists on my blog.